Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The World Of A Person With Family

By: Rabia Shujah Khan

A person feels alone without a family. A family is a group of people who live together. In a family, members share their problems with each other and give advice to solve problems. A family is both the fundamental unit of society as well as the root of culture. A family is like a country of hearts.

It is fun to live with my family. I never get bored and have many good times with them. My world is more beautiful with my family. I have three members in my immediate family; my parents and one younger sister. My mother is an airhostess and my father works in a bank in America. I live in a joint family with my two uncles and my grandfather. We always eat our breakfast, lunch and dinner together. We enjoy spending time with each other. For example, we go on picnics over the weekends, play games, and watch T.V. together. Sometimes, my three aunts come to spend time with us over the weekends as well. When my cousins and I cook together, we really enjoy ourselves. My younger sister, Muniba, and I are close to each other because we share our feelings and thoughts with one another, even though we were born in two different countries. Muniba was born in America while I was born in Pakistan.

I was born on 9th August, 1995. My star is lion, the king of stars. I read in class 10th at the Al-Imtiaz Academy in Abbottabad. I have lived in Abbottabad for twelve years. Abbottabad is very beautiful place; people come from different countries too see it. Due to its natural beauty, it is called “Paradise.” My hobbies are to make interesting things like decoration and glass paintings. It is very fun! When I grow up, I want to be a doctor because I want to help people who are suffering from illnesses. I want to open my own clinic in which I check the patients free of cost. Today, medicine and check-up bills are very expensive. Some people die because they cannot afford the necessary treatments or medications. With my free clinic, I hope that people don’t have to worry about such things. I am working hard to fulfill this aspiration. I am thankful that my parents, family members, and friends are supportive of my future goals.

Friends are like shady trees in an empty desert. A person having no friends is very thirsty, exhausted, and alone. But I am very blessed because I have many friends, many shady trees on which I can rely. Some of them study with me at school while others live far away. My friends and I always share our good times and hard times with each other. Whenever we face difficulties or problems, we try our best to find its solution. In school, during our recess break, we share our lunch with each other and play games.

A family is a guide for the success of a child’s future. Family provides people with important relationships in their life. The strength of a family is like the strength of an army; all members rely on the loyalty to each other. A family is a canoe that makes no progress unless everyone paddles.

4 comments:

  1. I feel that you have a nice and helpful family.
    But are you also helpful to your family?

    By:Omama Siddiqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. omama siddiqui's essay is better then you all

    ReplyDelete