Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Person That Inspires Me




By: Shahab Adnan

What is a loyal and trustworthy friend? A loyal and trustworthy is one whom we can trust. My best friend inspires me in many ways. He inspires me to be honest, respectful and religious.

I met Shahzad Gul in nursery class. He was sitting beside me. First he started talking with me and then I started talking with him. In the recess we both talked to each other about ourselves and played many games. He is studious in his studies. Shahzad is my trustworthy friend. He likes to play cricket. He also likes to watch television in the afternoon. He especially likes to watch the National Geographic channel; he has been watching it since he was in class prep.

I like his honesty, kindness, and respectfulness towards his teachers and parents. He also helps those who need his help. I like his honesty because one day I gave him money to give it to my brother. He honestly gave it to my brother. His honesty is admirable. Another day, Shahzad promised his brother that he would give him money, and he did. He fulfilled his promise and I am pleased with him for doing so. All these are the ways that I am inspired by him.

Shahzad and I have been friends for 11 years. Our friendship is growing stronger by the day. Now he has changed his school and is studying in Beachon House Public School. He is in class 8 now. He is my neighbor and we visit each other often. This is one way that our friendship is growing stronger. We play together and watch the matches together. He likes the sounds of the horns of the cars: "peep peep." He also likes the sound of the clock: "tik tik." We say prayers together and recite the Holy Quran everyday. When we are bored and away from each other, we send each other text messages. Not only are Shahzad and I good friends but our mothers are also friends. That is another reason for how our friendship is growing stronger and stronger day by day. Many people tell him that he’s a chip off the old block because he looks like his uncle.

Shahzad Gul is a trustworthy friend. He is honest and respectful of his parents and teachers. I wish that our friendship never ends.

5 comments:

  1. this comment is written by rabia shujah khan

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER EVER BREAK YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FRIEND.THATS A SUGGESTION, TAKE IT OR THROUGH IT.IT'S UP TO YOU.
    BY: MAHNOOR

    ReplyDelete