Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Four feet, one inch




By: Abdullah Mushtaq

The height is 4 feet, 1 inch. Skin color: brown. Eye color: dark brown. Body shape: short and thin. Weight: 30 kilograms. Eyebrows: bushy. These are my physical characteristics. But there is more to me than just these.

My name is Abdullah Mushtaq, and I am 12 years old. My school's name is Al-Imtiaz Academy. I read in class 7. I was born on 5th January, 1996 in Abbottabad.

I have seven members in my family including me. My father works in an N.G.O and my mother is housewife. I have two elder brothers and one sister. My elder brother's name is Abdul Sami and he works in Standard Charted Bank in Islamabad. My second brother is studying M.B.A in Numbel University, Islamabad. My 5-minute younger brother, Abdul Basit, is twins to me. I have a very loving and caring family.

Hooby is an intresting thing to do. A hooby is a kind of amusement or an intresting persuit that a person may take in his leisure time. There are many kinds of hoobies. My hooby is to read books and newspapers. On my 11th birthday, my friend, Aamir, gave me the storybook Princess Aubergens. I really enjoyed reading it.

I want to be a pilot in my future. My family and techers inspire me to be a pilot in my future. Hopefully one day I will be flying planes

5 comments:

  1. first you should correct the spelling of hobby ,you wrote hooby ok. except thatyou wrote good.
    by iman irshad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first correct your teacher spelling otherwise its good.
    by:rabia shujah khan

    ReplyDelete
  3. First correct the spelling of hobby and teacher
    and then become a pilot.

    By: Omama siddiqui

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO LAND YOUR PLANE OF DREAMS WITH GREAT CARE.
    BY: MAHNOOR

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete